Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So Many Firsts


The hole in Landon's mouth.


Tannen's first smiles


Tannen playing with Daddy

We have been having a lot of firsts happening around here. First Marcus found my first gray hair last week. I really have been surprised that we haven't found one before then, not that he digs through my hair looking for them. I just never noticed them. But most of my siblings found gray hairs before they were 28. So yeah for me.

Then on Saturday Landon FINALLY lost his first tooth. Marcus tried pulling it with his fingers, but it was just too little and slick. So he got some floss and tied it on to his tooth. He thought that it slid down in the gums and really loosened it up. He pulled on the string and didn't even feel any pull and thought the floss just slipped off. But no the tooth came out with it. Landon didn't even flinch it was that ready to come out. He was pretty excited.

Tannen is 1 month old today. Last night Marcus and I were playing with Tannen, and Marcus was able to get his first smile. It was such a cute full faced smile. He got two really great ones before I thought to get the camera, and gave us a couple of smiles after, but I was a little too slow to click the button so I got more after smiles. He is still really cute though.

I was also able to work out for the first time since having Tannen, and really it has been a few months. I was very happy to finally have enough energy this morning to get going.

4 comments:

teresa said...

Oh cute, he looks like a Simons! And don't worry about the gray, it just means that you're living life!

Carol said...

Congratulations on the Working out It was only a month for you on your third child Well It took me two Years LOL i will say It first you are awesome and I am yES a slacker. but I am finally doing it.
And another Congrats on that gray hair. I will keep you posted when I find mine HA HA I don't think you will find one I don't even know what my real color of hair is. Who knows I may already have a head full of them. LOL

Wendi said...

Your awesome Carol!! Thanks for making me smile.

Blamb!son said...

HE looks like his daddy!