Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You're Fat

So the kids have been on a cartwheel kick lately. Landon has decided he wants to know how to do one. Today they were practicing again during Marcus' lunch break. We were all sitting on the couches watching the kids practice. (I feel sorry for the people below us.) They have gotten really pretty good. Kylie finally figured it out today a little before Landon. He was feeling a little bad about it, but Marcus gave him some pointers and he also figured them out. Marcus decided that he was going to show them a cartwheel. And Kylie said "I think you can do one because you are fat". We busted up laughing. By the way Marcus and I both can still do cartwheels.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Thats funny! Thank heavens my kids don't know that I am fat!