Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another Tooth

Landon lost another tooth Tuesday night. This is his second tooth to loose, and it is another bottom one. His adult tooth was growing behind it just like the first one. At first it wasn't getting loose like the first one did, and I was worried that we would have to take him in to the dentist to get it pulled. But apparently it loosened up on it's own. We had to really talk him into letting Marcus pull it.

As a back story Landon has really been wanting to read my scriptures, and really wants his own Quad. I told him earlier that I would get him a small Book of Mormon, and after he read the whole thing then I would get him a Quad. He decided that was a good deal.

Well to help talk him into letting us get his tooth out I told him that I would buy him a Book of Mormon then next day. He got a quarter then next morning and then we bought him his first Book of Mormon. Of course I had to get Kylie one too.


Landon reading The Book of Mormon for his quite time before bed.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wendi,
Holy cow!! I can't believe I happened to find your blog. I hope you don't mind! CRAZY! I enjoyed peeking in to see what you've been up to! Your kids are darling. Funny where life takes us. I hope we keep in touch a little!
Natalie (Hatt) Call