Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Friday, May 1, 2009

Our House is Sold

I am so happy that our house is sold. We closed Friday May 1st and got a check deposited in our account. I am so relieved to not have to worry about it anymore. We signed our papers that Tuesday. Just taking them to the bank to get notarized. Then we overnighted them to the title company. My relief has been in stages. It was nice not to live and keep the house presentable the whole time it was on the market. Then some of my stress was over after we got the offer. Then it was nice feeling like everything was going to go through after we signed. So by the time our money was deposited I didn't have a huge wave of relief. But over all I am glad to be done with it. Now all we have to do is decided if we rent a house or buy a house.

No comments: