Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Monday, May 18, 2009

My Babysitter


My boys watching a movie

I gotta say I love my babysitter. Lately in the mornings when I need to take a shower I ask Landon if he will watch Tannen for me. (If he doesn't Kylie is delighted to.) He is usually at the table eating breakfast, and Tannen is hanging out in the high chair. In the past I have done this and when Tannen started crying it really stressed out Landon and he couldn't handle it. So the rule is if he can't handle it just put him in the bassinet that is in my room and make sure the kitty isn't in there, and shut the door. Safe - even if Tannen doesn't like it.

Well I left to take my shower, reminded Landon what he could do. When I came out ten minutes later feeling much refreshed and enjoyed my ten minute break I found high chair tracks all over the hall and front room. Apparently Landon had given him a ride. Then Landon was getting a Baby Einstein movie ready for him and Tannen to watch. I thought it was so cute.

No comments: