Simons 3/11

Simons 3/11
Family Picture

Sunday, May 31, 2009

WHATS THAT????

So as I was uploading the video I took of Tannen I discovered that Landon had taken my camera a few days ago and took a ton of pictures with it. More to post of those later. But as I was going through the pictures I found this.



Yes tragically it looks like he took a picture of him peeing!!! I can't believe he did that. But it has to be him. You can see his shadow, and the water that is pouring out is yellow and shooting straight out - in the middle of the day. We live in an apartment complex with tons of people around. He even took pictures of random people - so it is a good chance somebody besides his sister saw him. And he PEED right on the sidewalk. I should be embarrassed but I am not. It seems like such a boy thing to take a picture of your own pee... sigh oh well - I guess I am one of those moms who lets there six year old boys take their cameras and pee in broad daylight with the camera going.

6 comments:

Laurel said...

That is so HILARIOUS!!! That is such a boy thing. I love it, I had a good laugh.

Candice Buck Durfee said...

Hee, hee, hee! Wendi, that is a great story!

Marcy said...

Too funny!!

teresa said...

Hilarity!

Tiffani said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Heather said...

That is SO LANDON!